Renee Balter, Welcome to Oak Bluffs Poster
In 1835 Wesleyan Grove, as the Oak Bluffs Campground was called, served as the site for annual summer camp meetings when Methodist church groups found the groves and pastures of Martha’s Vineyard particularly well suited to all-day gospel sessions. Within 40 years of the first camp meeting here, there were crowds of 30,000 attending the Grand Illumination that marked the end of the summer season with a glorious show of Japanese lanterns and fireworks.
Robert E. Kennedy, Lithographs, Debra Minihan – Flying Horses
Charles La Roche, Gazebo Poster- Uta Kloss Photography
Artwork shown on this page is sold unframed . Please call 508-693-3948 for pricing and availability or email: email@example.com
Rowenna , East Chop Lithograph
One of New England’s most elegant communities, Edgartown was the Island’s first colonial settlement and it has been the county seat since 1642. The stately white Greek Revival houses built by the whaling captains have been carefully maintained.
RAYMOND PROSSER watercolor matted to 8×10 original – others available
Uta Kloss Photography
John Breckenridge Photography
Please call 508-693-3948 for pricing and availability or email us: Artmv.firstname.lastname@example.org